Decommissioning challenges are unique and complex. Each problem has an individual set of conditions and interfaces that require fresh thinking, underpinned with knowledge and experience, applied with a sound methodical approach in order to deliver success.
Since 1994, we have been providing strategic, engineering and project management consultancy services to a wide range of nuclear decommissioning and waste management projects.
This experience means we know how to set up decommissioning projects for success. We work closely and proactively with our customers, stakeholders and partners to develop and implement innovative, smart solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
We work in partnership with clients and like-minded organisations to rationalise and solve complex engineering, project management and technical challenges associated with safely and efficiently decommissioning legacy industrial assets.
We are experts in:
- Front end project and engineering definition, requirements identification and management
- Decommissioning programme and project strategy development, technical leadership and integration
- Strategic decision making
- Engineering and technical studies
- Technology identification, selection and roadmapping
- Project engineering on highly regulated industrial sites
- Decommissioning and waste management methodology development with design for decommissioning expertise
- Bespoke engineering and project management consultancy
- Integration and management of safety case, engineering, plant configuration and site license condition compliance.
We use a range of specialist software alongside our decommissioning domain knowledge and experience to provide independent technical advice and analysis which supports our customers to determine how to proceed in the face of risks and uncertainties. Within consultancy we have a range of bespoke modelling solutions to support our programmes and projects.
- Strategic Portfolio, Programme and Project modelling solutions
- 3D radiation dose mapping and activity modelling.
- Project scheduling and risk modelling.